SAVE THE COW

Save The Cow Blog is a dedicated flexitarian food journal of healthy recipes.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

AYURVEDA



I'm recently aloof due to some major Yogi Training.  Pleased with my transitional period of life, I am feeling very engaged within the San Diego Community.  Yoga is pulsing and ready to burst here.  Almost as if a new wave from Swami's has picked up and ready for another go.  I wouldn't be surprised if it swept up the coast.  Yogi will be the new Boho.  As I am learning from many other Southern California Twenty-Somethings about what it takes to live a yogi life, I have become very interested and inspired.  These things definitely deserve some research.
My most recent point of research is Ayurveda; an ancient medicinal diet; a way of life.
I can't upload the Dosha quiz but if you want to find out which one you are contact me and I'll email you.  Basically there are three Doshas, meaning three types of diets or nutritional regimens which vary from individual to individual.  Take the quiz to see what you are!  This is only the beginning.


PS.  If you are interested in checking out a the Local Yogi Nutritionist Blog.  I love her stuff!
http://meredithgnau.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment